Approx. Rs 3 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Efficiency (%)||Upto 98%|
|We Provide||Installation & Servicing, Consultation|
|Scrubber Type||Medium Energy Scrubber|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Wet scrubbers are used to handle acid gases. An alkaline solution, such as lime, is often used of water, as in venturi-wet scrubbers. The solution reacts with the acid gases to alkoxides, which are deposited as sludge, dewatered, and disposed of.
Why Do You Use a Wet Scrubber?
- Suitable for high-temperature streams
- Can manage extremely wet streams
- Reduced space requirements
- Can be retrofitted on existing facilities (in some cases)
- Allows hot gases to be cooled.
- Purchase price reduction
- In a single unit, it is possible to isolate gases and particulates.
- There are no temperature restrictions when using heat control options.
Wet scrubbers have three different energy consumption ratios.
- Water pressure drops of less than 12.7 cm (5 in) are common in low-energy scrubbers.
- Water pressure decreases between 12.7 and 38.1 cm (5 and 15 in) in medium-energy scrubbers.
- Pressure rises of more than 37.1 cm (15 in) of water are seen in high-energy scrubbers.
- Reliable performance
- Cost effective operation
- Durable working life
- Safe to use
- Nature friendly
- Sturdy and compacted structure